Friday, 1 July 2016

D-day minus one

We've had a really lovely day in Marazion, we've visited St. Michaels Mount, walked over on the causeway and came back by boat. I've indulged in a cream tea and now we're here in the Godolphin Arms awaiting the "last supper". 

How are you feeling Geoff? - " It hasn't hit me yet, it will when I say goodbye - but I'm seeing you again on Friday in Bakewell, so that's not too long to wait. And there is always FaceTime. "

How are you feeling Janette? "Apprehensive, meeting new people and cycling into the unknown!!"

So, just hope I sleep well tonight and my bike has survived the trip down. That's all folks, back to my soda and lime. Geoff's on "rattler" so he'll be tiddly in no time, I know I was the last time I had some!!t

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Very excited for you on the eve of your big adventure, and don't worry about Geoff;he's got plenty of parties booked with a paintbrush to while away the hours. You are going to have a Brill time Janette. Thinking of you every pedal of the way, say hello to all those lovely cornish hills from me. Dragons teeth they are! Love Paul and Annie xx

    ReplyDelete