Snow stopped cycling outdoors today - usually go out with Jen and do between 30-35 miles on a Wednesday, depending on the terrain. But not today, because of the snow I decided to use our indoor bike. Geoff downloaded a new 90 minutes training video, got 30 minutes into it - doing the climbing section and threw up!!! They do say not to go off too fast on the hills - so even simulating a hill climb you need to be aware!! Anyway managed to "get back on" and carry on. Couldn't put the effort in or finish the 90 minutes though, as every time my heart rate went up to 150+ I felt sick. Better luck next time!!
Hoping to bore you with a graph of my "heart zones" - but luckily for you, my Garmin didn't save it!!
I must have been working hard though as in 75 minutes I used up 500+ calories, awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment