So, in the last post I said I was going to do 50 miles tomorrow, Saturday - change of plan.... The route we (Jen & I) were going to do, up to Hartington, is a no go 'cos they've had snow there today (Jen's parents live there, so that's how we know!!). Instead we'll stay around here - still going to be climbing though. I've put in two potential cafe stops in case it's really cold, bbrrr! Mileage will be 30ish in the end, not 50. On reflection, not a bad thing - it is only February and I have until April to work up to doing that sort of mileage.
Oh, yes, in case you haven't noticed - Mark Cavendish is my cycling hero, hence the photos of him. I've got lots to share with you!! The one below was taken at the Tour of Britain about 3 years ago - he smiled right at me! OH! YES HE DID!
No comments:
Post a Comment