Cycling LEJOG at 60
Monday, 2 May 2016
The story so far - 16 weeks of training
This is a screen shot from "Strava" - 16 weeks training since 1st January; note the total miles -
1423
- I have already cycled Lands End to John O'Groats! So a week off in Italy, should be OK??!!
52 WEEKS
159 hOURS OF CYCLING;
22 hrs - January; 49 hrs - February
42 hrs - March; 45 hrs - april
1,423.7 MILES
88 EPISODES OF TRAINING
2 comments:
Caroline
3 May 2016 at 22:09
I would say a week off in Italy is essential!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Unknown
4 May 2016 at 11:50
I concur!! Prosecco is required!
Delete
Replies
Reply
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would say a week off in Italy is essential!
ReplyDeleteI concur!! Prosecco is required!
Delete