I've been stressed a little bit this week - I've been panicking about the sponsorship target to raise £5000 for the two charities... That's
- 5000 people at a £1 each - I don't know five thousand people
- 1000 people at £5 each - I don't know a thousand people either
- 250 people at £20 each - I probably do know 250 people, but some of them not that well, that they'll sponsor me for £20!
SO, you can see why I've been "stressing" - and then I mentioned this to a lady I know, who is a committed Christian, and who goes to my church. Do you know what she replied? She said "God knows where the money will come from." I felt so humbled, I have prayed to God about every part of this "venture" - except this bit, the sponsorship, and of course, she is so right - God does know where the money will come from. So, I've stopped "stressing" and I've started praying instead - and I ask you do the same. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment