Hurray - I've done it!! What? I've broken the 9 stone 3lb barrier! I've been stuck there for what feels like ages - I was 9st 3lb before Christmas and then 9st 3lb plus for most of January & February. But, yesterday I weighed in at 9st 1lb, relief - the "diet" and exercise are working.
I've put myself on a calorie controlled diet based on my BMR (basal metabolic rate) - which means I can eat 1250 calories/day and then I add whatever I've used up exercising. So, e.g. yesterday I ate 1645 calories and today I can eat an extra 845 calories (!yum!) after the 106 minutes I spent on the exercise bike today. That doesn't mean that I am pigging out on cake and biscuits, I've also put myself on a "wheatfree" diet - so no cake, bread, pasta, biscuits. So I tend to treat myself to an extra helping of porridge or nuts with dried fruit and seeds. I'm addicted to nuts with raisins - so much so I have to measure it out carefully or the calories would just pile up!
So v.v. pleased with myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment