Exciting news! I have lost 1.5 inches off my waist. Those of you who know me well, know that I am always bemoaning the fact that I do not possess a waist, never have. So to lose 1.5 inches off my girth is a wonderful achievement and to be celebrated - which I did with CHIPS and CHOCOLATE!! What! I hear you cry..... all within my calorie limits for the day I retort!! (Mind you won't be weighing myself for a while just in case!?).
Rest day for me today, which is a good job really, as we've had snow here in Macclesfield, so I wouldn't have ventured out on the bike today anyway - I've been out to visit my mum & dad in Romiley and the roads aren't too bad - bit slushy in places.
Have done 2 indoor bike sessions this week (one because of more snow); one was the mammoth 100 minute ride. The computer said I'd used up 845 cals (average watts 125) but as you can't put in your personal details I took that with a huge pinch of salt. Similarly I've just posted my BODY FAT and MUSCLE MASS data which looks OK but have to be wary about results as all sorts of things can affect the outcome e.g. how much water you do or do not drink and I'm sure I read/heard somewhere, how much coffee you drink! So as I am still not drinking coffee for lent maybe my results are pretty accurate - who knows; all you can do is follow the trend. My main aim is to either gain muscle mass or stay the same as I lose weight - certainly don't want to be losing muscle mass - I need that to get me up me the hills - POWER:WEIGHT baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment