Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Training on track!!

Reviewing my training, pleased to say I have done everything I set out to do in March:

Planned                             Actual
SC360                                SC360
Strength Training x10         Strength Training x10

Bike Rides x 9               Bike Rides x 12                  Total = 395 miles           Total = 403 miles
            for month                            for month


Although I had to do 3 rides more than planned, to get the mileage in - I'm sure that isn't a problem!!

Have finished at SC360 now for the "summer" - rest of training is now on the bike - with a bit of running thrown in. I am starting "couch to 5km" training tomorrow. Last time I tried this I managed to get up to being able to run for 10 minutes without stopping - but had to stop because my left ITB (ileo-tibial band)  started playing up (ie hurt like mad!!). Hoping to get a bit further this time - the running certainly helped my cardiovascular strength, I noticed I had more "puff" to keep going on the hills! That's what I need....

No comments:

Post a Comment